Cedric Nash is available for Keynotes, Podcasts, Fireside chats and more.
His passions and expertise encompass topics that include, though are not limited to:
- Millionaire Money Moves’ 3 components to building wealth: Developing a Millionaire Mindset, Adopting Millionaire Values and Behaviors, and Making Millionaire Money Moves
- Why your age, race, education, income and starting point in life are unimportant when it comes to building wealth
- The Value and Behavior Transformation method of wealth building. Adopting the value system necessary to become and remain a millionaire
- The 6 critical steps to building real wealth (planning, effort, sacrifice, investment intensity, investment consistency, time)
- The Millionaire Money Moves Wealth Building system. What it is, and how and why it works.
- The 3 common financial mistakes that prevent you from building wealth
- HBCU: How Black college students can become millionaires starting from college
- The racial wealth gap: The hardcore facts and what can we do about it?
- How to determine your wealth building purpose: Exploring the 7 “Whys” for wealth
- The 6 levels of wealth: How to determine which one to aim for to achieve your financial goals
- Why it’s important for Black Americans to build high a net worth
- The 5 stages of the Value and Behavior Transformation process: What stage are you in?
- How to use your money as a tool instead of toy
- How to set up your finances so you can spend what your money makes instead of spending your money
- How to create and stay on budget by implementing the M$M Power Budget
- How to create your five-to-ten year M$M Master Plan
- 6 Ways to create additional income streams while working a 9-5
- How to earn more so you can save and invest more: Earning more in your main hustle and finding the right side hustle that will increase what you earn
- Steps Black families can take to build generational wealth
- Where and how to strategically invest by making millionaire money moves
- How to tackle your debt while simultaneously building wealth
- Integrating charitable giving into your wealth plan
- Navigating obstacles and setbacks (job loss, divorce, etc.) on your wealth journey
- How single Black women can become millionaires starting from the bottom
- How to become a millionaire starting at 50